Ant Removal Services
Wondering how to get rid of ants? In recent years, Ants have become the #1 pest to invade your home. If you find ants have taken up residence in your home or business, contact Prodigy Pest Solutions promptly. Our ant exterminators will be able to inspect your home, perform proper identification, and recommend an ant control and extermination solution.
Typically, ants can be controlled with a combination of good sanitation, caulking entry points and eliminating active nests. The solution to your ant problem depends on nest location and food preferences of the ants.
Contact the dedicated professionals at Prodigy Pest Solutions today!
Have an Ant Problem?
Contact Prodigy today to get rid of your pest problem and finally get peace of mind.
Did You Know?
- There are more than 700 ant species found in the U.S., although only about 25 species commonly infest homes.
- Some of the Common Ants you will find in the Tri-State Area include the Carpenter Ant, Odorous House Ant and the Pavement Ant.
- Ants are social insects that typically live in underground colonies. Depending on the species, ant colonies can consist of millions of ants.
- Ants go through the same process to reach adult hood, this is known as the ant life cycle. The life cycle process can take anywhere from a few weeks to up to a year to complete.
- Ants will eat practically any kind of food, but are especially attracted to sweets.
- Even though ants are similar structure, ants vary in overall appearance.
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t deal with your ant problem any longer.