Flea Removal Services
Fleas are parasites that feed on the blood of any warm-blooded body. Although numerous animals, both wild and domestic, can have flea infestations, most homes only inherit flea infestation problems from contact with domestic dogs and cats.
Typically, fleas can be controlled with a combination of good sanitation and prevention by cleaning and vacuuming frequently and keeping the lawn groomed to avoid rodent habitation. If you own a pet ensure you take active flea prevention measures by keeping dogs on a leash when outside, bath and groom regularly, visit a veterinarian once a year and using flea prevention treatments.
Contact the dedicated professionals at Prodigy Pest Solutions today!
Did You Know?
- There are about 2,000 species of fleas.
- The most common species is the cat flea, which often feasts on cats, dogs and humans.
- Fleas can jump as high as 8″ vertically, which is 150 times their own height.
- Some fleas carry murine typhus and bubonic plague.
- Fleas can also serve as intermediate hosts for some species of dog and rodent tapeworms that occasionally can infest people.
- It is important to simultaneously treat all pets and their environments (indoor and outdoor).
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t deal with your flea problem any longer.