Tick Removal Services
Ticks are small spiderlike animals that bite to attach themselves onto the skin and feed on blood of animals and humans.
Ticks can be controlled with a combination of applying pesticides and creating tick-safe zones in your yard. To create a tick-safe zone in your yard make sure you mow your lawn frequently, clear all tall grass and brush around your home and edge of the lawn, keep playground equipment, decks, and patios away from yard edges/trees and remove items from the yard that may give ticks a place to hide.
Contact the dedicated professionals at Prodigy Pest Solutions today!
Did You Know?
- There are about 200 Tick species found in the U.S.
- Most common ticks you will find in the Tri-State Area include the Blacklegged Ticks, American & Brown Dog Ticks and Lone Star Ticks.
- Ticks can live anywhere from 2 months to 2 years, depending on the species.
- There are two main types of ticks: hard and soft.
- Soft ticks often feed on bats and birds, while hard ticks feed on humans, pets and nuisance wildlife.
- Blacklegged ticks known as deer ticks can carry Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
- There are about 30,000 cases of Lyme Disease reported to the CDC each year.
If you are concerned about ticks on your property and have questions about tick removal and prevention, contact the dedicated professionals at Prodigy Pest Solutions today!
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t deal with your tick problem any longer.