Stinging Insect & Bee Removal Services
Stinging or biting insects can be extremely hazardous to anyone outdoors in the summer and early fall. Stinging or biting insects include bees, wasps, hornets, and fire ants. Stinging insects can fly around your home and tend to build nests inside attics, gutters, porches, under decks or in children’s swing sets.
While insect bites or stings alone may be harmless, in some cases they can transmit diseases like malaria, lyme disease. You can also experience painful swelling, infections, nausea, and in rare cases death. Not only do you need to worry about the stinging insects themselves, but also about the location and removal of their living/breeding areas.
If you find a stinging insect nest in your house or on your property, call Prodigy Pest Solutions promptly. They will be able to inspect your home, confirm the type of stinging insect and recommend a course treatment including nest removal.
Contact the dedicated professionals at Prodigy Pest Solutions today!
- Eliminate standing water and other sources of moisture in or around the home.
- Always keep trash cans covered and sealed.
- When outside, keep food covered until ready to eat.
- Seal all cracks/crevices. This prevents the insects from migrating inside.
Did You Know?
- Bees and hornets send more than 500,000 people to the emergency every year.
- Stinging Insects are extremely active during the second half of summer and early fall.
- If approached by a stinging insect, remain calm and quiet. Avoid swaying or swinging, as this may provoke an attack.
- Avoid wearing dark colors and floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes and sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
GET HELP TODAY
Don’t deal with your stinging insect problem any longer.